12.14.2012

Insomnia

Disclaimer:  Reading this may cause Insomnia

There was a time when I was peacefully oblivious. I went to work, came home, played video games, watched TV. Those were the good ole days. Now, I'm less asleep in my daily life and for the life I've me I don't see any way of going back.

What I present below is just a small percentage of what is preventing me from "sleeping"/why I can't dream the American Dream any more. Make of it what you will.



There's plenty out there indicating that such a chip was including in the Obamacare that was recently passed, but as in this Snopes article:
Passages cited from HR 3200 are therefore irrelevant as that bill was never signed into law, and the cited wording did not appear in the replacement bill (HR 3590) eventually passed as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Irrelevant? Personally, I don't think so, as to me the notion that they're already trying to work it into legislation is significant, whether or not they've managed to get away with it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment