11.21.2012

The Truth About Marijuana

Don't Take Anyone's Word for It.
That's the best advice I can give anyone. This is not the same as trust-no-one, because there's a possibility that everything you've ever heard will be similar for you. From both sides.

As weed has taught me, our existence is entirely subjective. There is Truth. However, it too exists subjectively for each individual. You've likely been taught differently. That reality is reality and this is the way it is by god, by science, whatever. That was subjectively true for you at the time. For most of you, it's still subjectively true. That's your universe, live in it. I will too.. sort of.

My personal experience was to wait until I was an adult. I recommend it. I'm wary of altering a mind while it is still in development. It might alter the development for the better for all I know, though. Mine was fully developed before I did any experimentation for myself, so I wouldn't know firsthand.

Here's the truth of my experience experiment:



IF
there are infinite parallel realities,
THEN
there are numerically plenty to go around. There is no particular reason that we don't each have our own.


BUT
We are separate entities.
THEREFORE
If I am separate I cannot be in control of anything outside of myself. I have these 5 senses. That must be my way of determining the nature of the things that are outside of me. I cannot manipulate anything outside of myself other than in ways sensed by my 5 senses. THAT is reality. I am a thing inside reality. Just a tiny little part of all that is, and I can only affect this tiny little part.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF
there are infinite parallel realities and we are separate entities
THEN
we must exist throughout all possible realities in one form or another, as separate individuals for the particular chosen experience of each individual.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF
We are separate entities that exist in infinite manifestations throughout infinite parallel realities
AND
We are somehow connected to but denied access to our infinite selves whilst manifesting in another's reality.
THEN
We should be able to choose to place our finite awareness in whichever of the infinite possible realities we want.
---------------------------------------------------

IF
We can choose our reality and we make ourselves begin our existence in a reality in which we are denied access to our infinite selves...
THEN
We can maximize our experience through surprise - by hiding our infinite nature from ourselves, we get to experience the realization of our infinite nature.

AND
We are the universe experiencing itself infinitely. Choosing to experience awakening is a choice. If you have not chosen to do so, there is a reason you have chosen to not do so.

THEREFORE
I am very interested why you've chosen the experience you have, because I haven't figured out what I'm supposed to get out of living in the reality where you've chosen what you have. If this reality is my choice, I can't figure out why I've chosen one with so much rape, murder, and other things I don't like. The only thing I can think of is so that it will make the experience of global awakening that much more awesome.

If So.....
Get your shit together universe. I'm ready for the awesome and I'm learning how to choose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment