2.28.2012

Quick Note of Apology

For those of you kind enough to follow my blog and those of you who have indicated you'd like to be notified of full-text postings on Google+, I'd like to offer a quick note of apology. Recent domestic circumstances have kept me from writing as much as I would like, and a domestic relocation will likely continue to keep me from it for the next week or two.

I have plenty in my head intended to share with you, and when time permits I will continue my efforts to provide unique perspectives on these lives we share. Planned posts include:
Blood as Money
Posts answering americanselect.org's platform of questions
Proposed Alternative to Capitalism
Why Capitalism is Doomed To Fail

I hope you'll bear with me and still be around when time and I can come to an arrangement.

- Grizwald Grim


No comments:

Post a Comment