1. What is the supreme law of the land?
7. How many amendments does the Constitution have?
9. What are two rights in the Declaration of Independence?
20. Who is one of your state's U.S. Senators?
23. Name your U.S. Representative.
31. If both the President and the Vice President can no longer serve, who becomes President?
40. Who is the Chief Justice of the United States?
68. What is one thing Benjamin Franklin is famous for?
These are some of the questions for the naturalization test as reported on about.com. Here's the quiz:
What percentage of Americans do you think can correctly answer these 8 questions?
What percentage of Americans do you think can name 5 characters from 'The Simpsons' cartoon?